Become a member
Your membership makes Adoption UK a more powerful advocate for adoptive families. Whether you are a prospective adopter, adoptive family, adoption agency or school, we are here to support you, connect you with others and campaign on your behalf for what matters most.
Key membership benefits include:
- Adoption Today - our exclusive bi-monthly members' magazine
- Access to our Children Who Wait family-finding service - view profiles of children waiting for adoption or long-term fostering, in our monthly publication or online service
- Adoption UK enewsletter - sent to you on alternate months (prospective adopter and adoptive families)
- Our online community - members'-only forums and resources
- Invitations to local Support Group meetings - for prospective adopters and adoptive families
- Adoption UK helpline - with access to our legal adviser where appropriate
- Discounts on training - including workshops and conferences
- Discounts in our online shop - on publications and CDs
- Access to our lending library - with over 900 books, DVDs and CDs
Whether you are a prospective adopter, adoptive parent or long-term foster carer, our membership lets you connect safely with other adopters and gives you access to additional information and support on all aspects of adoptive parenting. If you are looking to start or grow your adoptive family, you also have the option of subscribing to our trusted family-finding service, ‘children who wait’.
Find out more about family membership and family-finding membership.
Use your Pupil Premium funding to become an adoption-friendly school by joining Adoption UK.
Adoption UK is joining forces with others, in a bid to make every school attachment-aware. The aim is to provide all school leaders and teachers with knowledge, practical strategies, access to training, and a network of support through Adoption UK’s schools’ membership programme.
Find out more about schools membership.
As either a local authority or an independent adoption agency, our agency membership lets you access tailored support packages for the children and families in your care as well as discounts on placing features in our family-finding service, ‘children who wait’.
Find out more about agency membership.
For more information call us today on 01295 752240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org