Organise your own event
Individual or group fundraising is a great way to support us. There are limitless ways to have fun and raise money. Every penny really does make a difference.
Here are a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Host a tea party or coffee morning – easy, quick and popular
- Host a dinner party or maybe a 'Come dine with me' night
- Hold a raffle at school or at work
- Dress-down/dress-up day at work or at school, you could choose a particular theme/colour
- Organise a bake sale
- Host a pamper night with friends, or a sponsored wax is always fun!
- Hold a bingo, karaoke or race night
- Organise a charity day out – paintballing, dog racing or a day at the races
- Craft fairs or village fetes often provide opportunities to have a stall or a stand
- Anything sponsored – runs, walks, toddles, bike rides, silences, sitting in beans, 24 hour, Zumba-thon!
"My colleague Ros and I organised a Zumba-thon. Not only did we raise just under £1,000, but the event was a great team-building opportunity and we were a bit fitter in the end too!"
Alternatively, contact Holly in our Fundraising Team to find out more.