Making a real difference
Your support helps us deliver support to families - in all sorts of shapes and sizes:
- £2 provides an adoptive family with a useful factsheet on a key theme
- £5 lets us send a complimentary copy of our Adoption Today magazine to a prospective adoptive parent
- £10 lets an adoptive family access information and support from our dedicated Helpline
- £20 buys a new book for our postal-based lending library
- £45 provides an individual support session with a Family Support Consultant to an adoptive parent
- £90 enables an adoptive parent to attend a specialised training course
- £200 ensures that our vital online community message boards stay open 24/7 for one week
- £500 allows us to run an open training day for adopters in vital need of support
- £1,500 gets a local support group up and running
- £2,500 brings 100 adoptive families, or more, together for a fantastic Family Day
Your support helps us develop new ways of providing support:
The challenges facing adoptive families continually change as the world changes.Your support allows us develop new services to meet our families' needs.
From improving online services, to setting up new support groups, to designing innovative training programmes, we are continually developing to ensure adoptive families get the support they need.
Your support enables us to research, plan, pilot and launch these new services to ensure that we continue to provide adoptive families with the best support possible.
Your support means we can raise awareness and lobby for change:
Influencing adoption policy and legislation across the four nations of the UK is an important part of our mission to improve the outcomes for adopted children and the lives of adoptive families.
Thanks to your support we are able us to carry out research into key issues, raise awareness of our findings through events and campaigns and back up our recommendations with powerful facts and figures.