Teaching Staff Training (including inset): Life in the Classroom
This three-hour training session for those working with adopted children who are struggling in school.
Who should attend?
- Teachers, TA's and SENCO's working with children who are struggling with life in the classroom.
This training will enable participants to:
- Raise awareness of how trauma and attachment difficulties can impact on education.
- Help support the adopted or looked after child in the classroom.
Please contact the training team (01926 852877 or 07887 873145) for further information on this training event which can be delivered at your school on a convenient date.
- Getting Ready for Placement
- Children who Struggle in School
- Telling about Adoption
- Contact and the Adopted Child
- Foetal Alcohol and Drug- Affected Children
- Sensory Integration
- Domestic Abuse and the Adopted Child
- Parenting our Teens
- Above and Beyond - Child to Parent Violence