Getting the most out of the Forums
Our boards are a place to come if you want to share an issue or a celebration.
Whatever your reason for visiting our forum we want you to leave with a smile on your face.
With this in mind we have a few thoughts for you to ponder...
- Read what others have posted first. The answers you are looking for may already be here...
- Don't forget that you can use the search. You can also search the archive...
- Don't be scared to ask a question or make a comment...we are very friendly and the reason we are all here is for support.
- Remember, some people will be having a particularly tough time and may be more sensitive.
- Before posting a comment always think 'is this going to help?'
- A great way to support others who are struggling is to talk about your own experience. If you don't want to share it publicly, drop them a private message.
- Respect everyone's right to have their own views. Remember that everyone's experience is individual.
- Criticism can hurt especially when you are already feeling low...
- If you feel you are being attacked, report the post/thread to the moderation team.
- Remember, you don't have to respond.
- Look after yourself...remember to take regular breaks from the boards.