Adopter Voice Coordinator
The Adopter Voice initiative was funded in 2015/16 by the Department for Education’s VCS National Prospectus Grants Programme. From July 2016 until March 2018 the service is being part funded by the Department for Education and delivered by Adoption UK. Adopter Voice is designed to generate and facilitate greater adopter involvement and influence on adoption services at both a local and a national level.
Main purpose of the role:
- To represent the views of adoptive families within the Regional Adoption Agencies via the Adopter Voice service.
- To regularly attend meetings, pre-agreed, within the Regional Adoption Agency or Local Authority.
- To support opportunities for adoptive families to be involved in and influence adoption services locally, regionally and nationally.
- To collate evidence from the local and regional adoptive community for submission.
- This role is based in England only.
If you are interested in finding out more about Adopter Voice, including volunteering, please email: email@example.com