Find out about the latest opportunities to join the team.
- Volunteer - Adopter Voice Champions
- Support Group Coordinator vacancy – Uckfield, East Sussex
- Volunteer Vacancy - Waltham Forest and Barking & Dagenham
We are always looking for:
- Media volunteers - share your story and raise awareness of the joys and challenges of adoption
- Group Coordinators - we'd love to hear from anyone who might be interested in setting up or running a support group, right across the UK.
- The Black Country host two support groups for members and as part of our partnership work with them; we are currently recruiting for a Group Coordinator to co-host and lead the Walsall group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you may have the skills to lead a group and offer essential support to other adopters.
Applying for a role
To apply for one of our roles, please download and complete the relevant application form.
Either return your application electronically by emailing it to email@example.com, or post it to:HR Department
Units 11 and 12
Vantage Business Park
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment and against its members, users and other contacts.
We would be grateful if you would also complete and return the equal opportunities form below. Although there is no requirement to do so, and while not doing so will not affect your application, the information collected in the form will be valuable to us in ensuring that we are recruiting and selecting trustees, staff and volunteers from a diverse range of backgrounds. The information collected will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, in line with the requirements of Data Protection legislation. It will only be used for general statistical and monitoring purposes. The data will be kept separately from application forms and will not be taken into account in assessing information on your application form.
If you are selected for interview you will be asked if you require any special arrangements to be made on account of any disability.
References and criminal records disclosure
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references and a satisfactory DBS check.
Additional supplementary documents
You might also find it useful to download a copy of our latest Annual Report . If you would also like to receive a copy of the latest issue of our magazine Adoption Today, please contact HR with your postal address.
We hope you find the information of interest and that it encourages you to make an application. However, if you have any questions then please contact us for further information.
For any further queries, please contact HR on 01295 752240 or at firstname.lastname@example.org