We are the leading charity providing support, awareness and understanding for those parenting or supporting children who cannot live with their birth parents.
Over 11,000 members provide a strong, supportive community and the largest voice of adopters in the UK.
- Supportive – we are a community, always here for each other
- Determined – to make a difference
- Hopeful – we believe all children can enjoy positive futures
- Understanding – we use our knowledge and empathy
- Open – we are transparent and accessible
...is a world where all children and young people unable to live with their birth parents can find security and happiness with permanent families who have the right support to build brighter futures.
In pursuit of our purpose we have a three part mission.
We provide the highest level of service, support and education.
We campaign for change at the highest policy levels.
Registered Charity No. 1160647 (England and Wales). Registered Charity No. SC037892 (Scotland).
Adoption UK Charity is a private company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company Number 09454981. Registered Office Units 11 and 12, Vantage Business Park, Bloxham Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9UX