What are the benefits of membership?
Key membership benefits include:
- Adoption Today - our exclusive bi-monthly members' magazine
- Access to our Children Who Wait family finding service - for prospective adopters, through an optional additional subscription
- Adoption UK enewsletter - sent to you on alternate months (prospective adopter and adoptive families)
- Our online community - members'-only forums and resources
- Invitations to local Support Group meetings - for prospective adopters and adoptive families
- Adoption UK helpline - with access to our legal adviser where appropriate
- Discounts on training - including workshops and conferences
- Discounts in our online shop - on publications, DVDs and CDs
- Access to our lending library - with over 900 books, DVDs and CDs
Whether you are a prospective adopter, adoptive parent or long-term foster carer, our membership lets you connect safely with other adopters and gives you access to additional information and support on all aspects of adoptive parenting. If you are looking to start or grow your adoptive family, you also have the option of subscribing to our trusted family-finding service, ‘children who wait’.
Find out more about individual and family membership.
Use your Pupil Premium funding to become an adoption-friendly school by joining Adoption UK.
All children who have suffered trauma, loss, abuse or neglect are likely to have behavioural and emotional difficulties which can impact on their education, their health and their relationships with others. As someone working with children you might be wondering why a child behaves in a certain way and why their adoptive parents also have symptoms of stress (sometimes called secondary trauma). Understanding that these children have different needs in the classroom and how best to interact with them and support them can have a positive effect on everyone's experience in the classroom.
Find out more about schools associate membership.
As either a local authority or an independent adoption agency, our agency membership lets you access tailored support packages for the children and families in your care as well as discounts on placing features in our family-finding service, ‘children who wait’.
Find out more about agency membership.
For more information call us today on 01295 752240 or email email@example.com