Adoption UK is a national charity run by and for adopters, providing self-help information, advice, support and training on all aspects of adoption and adoptive parenting. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more about our services and how we can help you.
If you wish to write to us, or contact the Trustees, our address is:
55 The Green
South Bar Street
Banbury, OX16 9AB
The office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Tel: 01295 752240 Fax: 01295 752241
See below for details of our offices in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- General Enquiries
- For general enquiries about Adoption UK and our work, or if you're not sure which department you want to talk to.
- Contact the Helpline
- Sometimes being able to talk to someone makes all the difference. Our helpline advisers offer practical suggestions, information and encouragement, or can point you in the right direction for specialist help. Wherever you are in the process, whatever difficulties you are having, make our helpline your first port of call.
- Contact the Press Team
- Whether you are an adoptive parent with a story to tell, a journalist looking to talk to adoptive families, or just want to find out more about the issues surrounding adoption and our work with adoptive families, get in touch.
- Contact the Chief Executive
- If you want to talk to Adoption UK's Chief Executive Hugh Thornbery about any aspects of the organisation's work, then please get in touch.
- Contact the Online Community Team
- If you have an enquiry about the website, want to give us some feedback or just have a great idea for something we could do to make the site better, then let us know.
- Contact the Scotland office
- For adopters in Scotland Adoption UK has a dedicated office in Edinburgh, from which we run training and seminars forthe country's adopters and prospective adopters.
- Contact the Wales office
- If you live in Wales and want to find out more about what support is available in your area, contact our dedicated office, run by adoptive parents in Cardiff.
- Contact the Membership Team
- To find out about becoming an Adoption UK member, or to enquire about your membership.
- Contact the Northern Ireland Office
- For more information about the support available in your area, include training and local support groups run by adoptive parents, contact Adoption UK's Northern Ireland office.
- Contact the training team
- Please contact us for more information on any of the training we provide or to book your place.