We are the leading charity providing support, awareness and understanding for those parenting or supporting children who cannot live with their birth parents.
Over 11,000 members provide a strong, supportive community and the largest voice of adopters in the UK.
- Supportive – we are a community, always here for each other
- Determined – to make a difference
- Hopeful – we believe all children can enjoy positive futures
- Understanding – we use our knowledge and empathy
- Open – we are transparent and accessible
...is a world where all children and young people unable to live with their birth parents can find security and happiness with permanent families who have the right support to build brighter futures.
In pursuit of our purpose we have a three part mission.
Registered Adoption Support Agency (Service no. SC066957).
We provide the highest level of service, support and education.
We campaign for change at the highest policy levels.
We are proud to be consecutively rated ‘Outstanding’.
Adoption UK is a Registered Company Limited by Guarantee No 9454981, a Registered Charity in England and Wales (1160647) and Scotland (SC037892), and a Registered Adoption Support Agency (Service No 66957).